Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!!

Evan
Aunt Mel Okay so two of the same picture of Evan and I can not figure out how to delete him.
He is pretty cute though.

Cousin Kylee
Little Kylee
Chloe
In addition to all the college hoops that we look forward to watching at our home. We have a lot of birthdays to celebrate this month. I didn't realize that a lot of people whom we love were born in the month of March, so I thought I would write them all day. Here is who is celebrating a birthday this month; Aunt Mel, cousin Kylee, Aunt Kristal, Aunt Izumi, cousin Chloe, Evan, cousin Emercyn, little Kylee and my grandmother. May the luck of the Irish we with you on your birthday and always. We love you.

2 comments:

si tu veux said...

yes...march birthdays...we have Sam, Jake, Sheri, my mom, grandpa cecil...and lots of anniversarys. What a nice post here, and thanks for sharing with us your family. Tonya...you look a lot like Aunt Mel. I thought she was you....love you.

si tu veux said...

oh my. I just realized that we missed the shower. I was so looking forward to it. After driving Gavin to the Canyons...and taking Clarissa to the temple...groceries, and helping a niece with a paper she needed turned in...I guess I was in a whirlwind. I even have it on the calendar, but Clarissa wrote a babysitting job so BIG on there...I missed it. I am SO sorry. Please forgive us. Hugs to you all. Hope it was nice.