Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Best

I love this color on Curen, I thought it made his eyes "pop"

Easter Outfit




The Easter Dress

I always look forward to going to church on Easter Sunday and seeing everyone in their Easter Sunday Best. It is fun to get dressed up. Josie always looks forward to her new Easter dress. Each year Nana will give each of the grand kids new Easter clothes. Josie was laying out her new outfit all week getting ready. It is a fun tradition. I remember Easter dresses and one Easter in particular, I got a yellow pleated dress, a hat and even gloves. I bet I was close to Josie's age. I think this is one tradition that I will try to keep. Remember it is all about the memories. We like the happy ones most.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!

Jessica said...

Josie is so pretty in her easter dress! We always got new dresses for Easter Sunday as well. I remember getting dressed up one year, I think I was 8 or 9 and I had a hat with my Easter dress. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.