Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Out of Here

What would you take with you if you were a four year old child and decided to run away from home? Let me tell you what Curen took with him, an outfit (shirt, shorts, underwear and socks), his spiderman slippers, some shoes, his sun glasses, and his sponge bob sheriff badge and one gogart. All of these items were in his hands (no bag) and he was on his way to downtown Salt Lake. I got the message that Curen was running away from a hysterical Josie. She said hurry he is on his way. Curen and I had just had a conversation about why we do not throw rocks. he broke the window in the basement and he felt very sad. I was too. I told him I was sad, but I knew it was an accident, but he said that everyone was mad at him and he would go find a new family. I asked him where he thought he would go, he said after he made it to the bank he would know which way to go. His heart was broken but he decided to give our family another try. I am happy he stayed.

2 comments:

Nikki and Kevin said...

I'm glad he stayed too! I don't think I ever took anything with me when I said I was running away. At least he had a change of clothes. ;)

Daniel said...

Oh little Curen boy. I miss you buddy!