Monday, May 2, 2011

Abram Dean Jones

My thoughts visit Abram often and especially today. I can remember minute to minute the events of a May 2nd three years ago. I will never forget. I am not sure that I would even want to. That day has taught me a lot about who I am and what I am capable of. I think if I can make it through that day, I can make it through any hard day. Abram is a gift I do not take lightly. Josh and Jamie you are beautiful people. Thanks for sharing your lives with me. You will always be in my heart. I anxiously await the arrival of your new son, for you of course but also for my own selfish reasons. I want you to have some happiness here and now. You deserve that.
I love you !!!!

2 comments:

Abe Saves said...

We love you so much! Abram loves you too. Thinking of you, always.

si tu veux said...

AH, Tonya. Love you dearly. So thankful for all you share. You are a beautiful person. ♥ stacie